Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We are in Texas, and we are alive

We are here. We love it!!! We are in a great neighborhood, a fun house on base. Kaden goes to pre-school for a half-day. Mom loves it!!! and, Kaden loves it. They gave all the kids ipod shuffles so that they can learn the songs, and here he is enjoying :)















We love our yard, and our driveway. Elise pushes Kaden up the driveway on her bike (he thinks hers is easier to ride than his).


























Kaden and Elise love to pull things out of the 'sporting goods' drawer in my dresser.....

5 comments:

ashlee said...

I think I have that exact same picture of Kaden wearing pink goggles at my house! I miss those kids. Darn Keldon, thinking of lame ideas of surprises and what not.

fillmore said...

Nice to see some new pictures of you guys! We miss you! Glad to hear you are loving Texas!

The Dials said...

It was so fun to see some pics of the kids. Man, time sure does fly. Glad that you are loving Texas!

Katie said...

Wow...I need to get Easton into a pre-school like that! Glad you guys are doing good!

Bethany said...

I wondered if you guys were really alive. Sorry we missed you in Idaho this last summer.