Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A little update

Before the joy of our fun Christmas pictures of Kaden are overshadowed by our joy of posting cute pictures of him playing with his little sister, I better get in gear and get our Christmas pictures posted.

We had such a great time in Idaho playing in the snow for 2 1/2 weeks at Christmas time. These are some of the memories :) We were so glad that they had TONS of snow!!!














Daddy helping me get ready to play in the snow :)















I'm a cutie :)















Me and my dad :)

















Kaden with his cousins Ashley, Taylor and Kailey















Just chillin' at grandmas with my cousin Kailey















This is mom riding on a little 4-wheeler 8 months pregnant :) We had a great time.















Kaden with all of his cute, cute cousins at grandma's house :)

4 comments:

Shana said...

You are brave woman! 8 months pregnant and playing in the snow! At the very least, I would have peed my pants attempting that at 8 months pregnant. :D
Your little boy-o is a cutie patootie, though! :D

Katie said...

I can't remember when you are due but it must be soon...can't wait to hear about your new little girl!

ashlee said...

I love the snow!

Warnick Family said...

Ah, you are the best mom ever!! What a cute little man you have and I can't wait to see this little girl! I hope she likes visiting Texas. That's a traditional now, right? You've done it the last two years so I believe it is now considered a tradition. So, we'll see you in March I guess! ;) Good luck in these next couple weeks! Luv ya lots!!!!