Thursday, November 20, 2008

We Love Disneyland :)

We had a great day at Disneyland yesterday. It was cooler than usual (only about 80 degrees) and the lines were so short! Perfect day! We met up with Andrea Fillmore (Ezra, 16 months) and Julie Bird (Kaylie, 14 months)

And, for those of you who have been waiting, Small World is open again :) It was fantastic!!!! You can't see the scenery behind us very well. It was amazing!















Kaden, Ezra and Kaylie playing in Mickey's car















And, we visited Mickey at his house















And, we snagged a picture with Woody as he was walking around. What a great day!!!!

6 comments:

Shana said...

Looks like fun! 80 degrees? Wow. So jealous. :D

Jen said...

I gotta say...I wish we were having that weather, but honestly, it's not too bad around here, which is super nice. You look SO CUTE pregnant! Are you going to be in Rexburg at all for the holidays? I would LOVE to see you!

Jen said...

We aren't going anywhere for Christmas, so anytime would be great. I think it will be fun seeing you...and I think I look a little better than the last time you saw me...Ellis was still in the NICU and I was a mess! :)

Rolyndia said...

What I would do for 80 degrees. Looke like it was perfect all the way around.

Maginot said...

It feels like I haven't seen you in ages... I need to go for a walk and come visit you guys!

Nicole Sue Taylor said...

Amy - I officially need your phone number - I would love to meet up with you guys at Disneyland!