Friday, September 12, 2008

False Alarm....

This happened when I was pregnant with Kaden too.....The doctor's kept saying, "At your next appointment we will find out what you are having...." And, then at the next appointment something would happen, and I would have to wait. So, when the doctor said at my last appointment, "Next time we'll do an ultrasound...." I decided not to get my hopes up. And, I realized that I don't think he was calculating correctly because I am only 18 weeks right now. Therefore, again, I am waiting. We will find out in 4 weeks. At that time, I will let you know :)

8 comments:

Jodi Nelson said...

ah man!!! :)

Unknown said...

Bummer! We are excited to find out what you guys will be having!

Salisbury Family said...

When I first read the title of this post, I thought you meant the whole pregnancy was a false alarm....phew...happy THAT thought was wrong!!! What are your bets on? Do you think girl or boy?

carroll family said...

I'm pretty sure we are having a boy. However, I am excited about a boy or a girl. Either one will be fine with me :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amy i am so excited for you!!! Hope its going to be a baby girl!):):):)

Tiff George said...

Woohoo - Congrats to you guys! It's hard not to get your hopes up - such exciting times! Let us all know as soon as you guys do.

McKell&Janeene said...

Amy! How are you guys? I am so excited I found your blog! Ours is mckellandjaneene.blogspot.com. We are so escited about your new little one. Love you!

Rolyndia said...

Congrat's on the baby coming in Feb. How exciting and hopefully your next visit you will find out whether it is a girl or boy.